Friday, June 22, 2012

E-Gossip

This will probably be pretty random, but I guess that is me. I am a random kinda girl. I have a lot going on, meaning I have a lot to do, and I am doing what? Sitting on my ass in front of this computer, looking at e-gossip (facebook) and reading blogs.

I was informed tonight at the boys baseball practice that I need to bring (tomorrow) his original birth certificate, and 3 other forms of proof of where we live, but they need to be dated at the latest, Feb. 2012. Hello, who the hell keeps their old bills that long? Not me. So now, what I should be doing is finding all of this shit, and getting it ready seeing as it has to be handed over tomorrow, and of course looking for it tomorrow would just be a pain in the ass. I have other things I want to do tomorrow. Like go take some pictures. Duh. All of this for the boy to play (what will probably only be 2 games) in the All-Stars. Yeah,  I know, real supportive sounding, but hey, just keeping it real. lol.

I have been suppose to be making a grocery list all day, and going shopping, but umm, that did not happen either. I know, I am such a slacker. You really have NO CLUE. Some days I feel like I have the energy of a 3 year old, and others I feel like an 80 year old, 400 pound, worthless human. Mostly the latter of the two. Ugh, the bad thing is I just turned 34. That in itself scares the hell out of me, but that is whole different story.

The hubs left work this morning and I did not even know he was going to work, so when I woke up and could not find him, I was kind of in a panic. Crazy. Here it is 11:37 at night and he is still at work. I hate when he works all day and all night, and hate it even more when he works all day, all night, and all day the next day. Yes, he does work like that sometimes. He does these things though so that I am able to stay home with the kids. I don't work, but I give you my word, it is not because I do not apply at places. I do. Almost every place wants you to apply online. I do that, and then I wait. I know that life would be easier at times if I had a job, but at the same time, the hubs does not want me to work every single weekend. I do thank God every single day for blessing me with such a great man. He never bitches about money. He could give a shit less. If there is 20 dollars in the bank, and  I want something, he will tell me to go over draft the bank just so I can get whatever it is that I want. Well, needless to say, I do NOT do this. He works, tells me what to pay, when to pay it, and how much to pay. That is about the extent of me spending money usually. Now, I do have to have my dollar fountain Dr. Pepper at least 2 times a week. He is the shopper, he is the spender, and I don't bitch. He is the one that works, and makes the money, and so after all, it is his to do with what he wants. Shh, don't tell him I said that. lol. He gets mad at me for saying shit like that. He tells me that the reason he works the way he does is so that I can do what I want, and buy things...maybe he says that because he knows I am not a shopper? lol

I also need to really deep clean this house! I have moaned and groaned about it for a while, but I have not done anything about it. It really has been one thing after the next though. Excuses are like assholes though, and everybody has them, so I guess I need to just bite the bullet and get with it. I came home tonight from baseball practice and the two little rat dogs had gotten the trash down...off of the top of the deep freezer and had that shit everywhere! Coffee grinds, ashes, and everything else. I have no clue how the hell they did it. I also have to move some other stuff around. We have an island in the kitchen and they keep getting up on it and getting into stuff. Knocking drinks over, into the floor, or they get on the damn dinning table and knock drinks over. Mind you, I do not have a desk, so my lap top and my brand new computer are both on the dinning room table. I could freaking kill these dogs. With that being said, I want a big dog! I will have a big dog come Christmas or income tax time. lol.

So in a few minutes it will be midnight, meaning it will be Friday, meaning I have a mandatory SteakOff meeting tomorrow night at 7 and I am excited. The SteakOff is Saturday and I can't wait. This is the 3rd year for this event, and it is part of the Pasadena Livestock Show and Rodeo. This is my second year on the committee and I will be doing it as long as they have the event. I love it! The SteakOff is pretty much a tailgate event. You cook a steak (ribeye) and the best one wins $500 dollars. A scholarship is awarded to a child during rodeo. I just LOVE IT!

Depending on how I feel Sunday, we are suppose to go to the park with some friends, and then.....it will be MONDAY, and  I can not wait! Monday is when I will be taking my private 2 hour photography lesson!!!! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are excited about your class tried to post the other day but wouldn't let me. I did want to comment on what an amazing friend Becky is! She is the kind of person who goes the extra mile for a friend. I know you and I don't have much in common and we don't really see each other or know each other well but I am glad to count you as my friend! I guess you could say we have a Bear in common!! Have fun Monday. If you ever need help with the kiddos just let me know. I will drive the distance if needed. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, Thanks Ginger. That means a lot, and yes, we do have a Bear in common, and I miss her terribly, and have for many years. I too am glad to count you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete