Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Is it Monday yet?

I talked to the people today at the photography school and I was about to set up my appointment for my private 2 hour lesson and Monday can not get here fast enough. I honestly can not think of ever being more excited about something. To be honest, if it hadn't been storming most of the day so far, I probably would have ventured off to Houston just to see the place, and make sure I knew where I was going, but I actually have a pretty good idea of how to get there. I hope. lol. This is when I wish I had a Garmin. Oh well. I will find it, and I will be there, and I will have fun, and learn as much as I can. The lady seems really nice, and eager to teach a wannabe like me. I will be taking lots of notes, and then I am sure I will be bugging the crap out of my friend to let me use her ever so photogenic daughters, along with my kids too of course. I am sure the boy will just be thrilled. NOT!

I will be taking the class just in time for All-Star games to start too, so we will see how that works out. I am sure I will be posting more pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment