Saturday, June 30, 2012

Oh well, better luck next time

Last night was the second game of what was suppose to be a double elimination All Star series, and of course we lost. We were playing against a year round premier select team, which I think is bullshit, but hey, they don't ask me what I think. We lost the game, but I would have to say, our team played a lot better than they did the night before, and they actually scored a few runs. The team we were playing has a record of scoring 20+ points on teams within the first 2 innings. We were able to hold them at 13. I know, that doesn't sound good, but for them being a premier team, and having the record they have, they should have been able to play much better then they were, and they were playing great.

Anyway, like I said, this was suppose to be a double elimination, meaning we lose 2 games and we are done...well, come to find out, you actually play at least 3 games, meaning we have 1 more game tonight, if it doesn't rain, and this game is pretty much for nothing. No matter how hard these boys get out there and play, and if they happen to win, they do not get to advance. Win or Lose, I have enjoyed watching Dawson play baseball this year. He has improved so much since last year, and though I know he still has a lot of learning to do, he did great. This was the last year he could play little league, and so if he decides to play next year, it will be pony league. I hear that is a lot different than little league. We shall see though. Have to see how well he does with school, and plus he is wanting to play football in school this coming year.

1 comment:

  1. Mack Pharmatech is a young and progressive, dynamically developing company. It was founded in 1999 by a group of professionalsDeep Freezer

    ReplyDelete