Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So ya wanna know?

Name?  Tara

Birthplace? Houston, Texas

Current Location? Not too far from my birthplace
Hometown? Where I grew up and went to school? Deer Park, Texas
Race? White, if it really matters
Eye Color? Blue
Hair Color? Multi colored
Height? 5'9"
Glasses or contacts? neither
Piercings or tattoos? I have had my tongue pierced 4 times, my nose once, my eyebrow, and I have about 8 tattoos
Single or taken:? Happily Married
Siblings names (if any)? Brandi & Heather
Right Handed or Left Handed? Right
Any pets? 2 worthless little dogs, that are actually my kids dogs, but I will be getting me a dog for Christmas
Your greatest strength? My husband and kids
Your Weakness? My husband and kids
Your parents names? Merry (Stormy) and Jerry
FAVORITES
Favorite color? Pink
Favorite flower? Daisy
Favorite college basketball team? I do not like ANY basketball team.
5 favorite movies and one you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? I have nothing to hide so I couldn't care less if anybody knew what movies I have. Some of my favorites are TOP GUN, MARY POPPINS, THE GNOME MOBILE, 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU, 50 FIRST DATES
Favorite holiday? Halloween
Favorite physical feature on yourself? Ugh, at the moment, nothing. lol. If I have to pick something...my legs?
Your favorite pizza toppings? BBQ from CiCI's Pizza
Favorite alcoholic drink of choice? Malibu Rum and Orange-Pineapple juice
Favorite guilty pleasure? Coloring my hair and getting my nails done
Your favorite lunch meat? Black Forest Ham or Roast Beef
Favorite non-sexual thing to do with a girl/guy? I am in my mid 30's, so I guess just hang out and visit.
Favorite place to eat a romantic dinner? Hell if I know. Never been on a romantic date or had a romantic dinner.
Favorite season? Fall

Favorite cartoon character? Plucky Duck or Pepe' LaPue (spelling)
Your favorite food? Hamburgers, or a good ol pot of beans and fried taters
Favorite Ice cream flavor? Not a big fan of ice cream these days.
Favorite subject(s) in school? English
Favorite candy? Tootsie Rolls
Favorite breakfast cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Cookie Crisps
Favorite person in your life? My husband and kids. Can't pick just one
Favorite book of all time? Where the Sidewalk Ends
Favorite song? I have way too many to narrow it down.
You favorite park? Really? I don't really have one.
Favorite place to be? Anywhere as long as I can be surrounded by friends and family
Your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football
Favorite TV show (Still running or ended)? Grey's Anatomy
Your Favorite number? 87
Your favorite letter(s) of the alphabet? F...because my favorite words starts with F
Favorite fast food restaurant? Sonic
Who is your favorite Disney Princess? I don't have one.
What would you consider your favorite T.V. station? ABC
Favorite names for a son? Dawson Lyric
What about favorite names for a daughter? Keigan Leigh
What is your favorite part of your life right now? Just the fact that I am in a healthy marriage and my kids are happy and well taken care of.
WHICH DO YOU PREFER
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
Alcoholic or non? Non usually
Long relationships or one night stand? Long.
Scary movies or comedies? Comedies
Short or long hair? My hair is the longest it has been since I was in Jr. High, and I HATE IT! I want to chop it off. I prefer short hair.
Croutons or bacon bits? A little of both sometimes
Beach or lake? I LOVE the water, so either is fine with me.
Cowboys or Indians? Cowboys
Cops or Robbers? Cops
Single or Group Dates? Both
McDonalds or Burger King? McDonalds
Pepsi or Coke: Coke, but only if it is ice cold in a can and then I have to pour it in a cup without letting it foam up and then gently put ice in it without it foaming up. If it foams up I pour it out and start all over. It's my OCD.
Starbucks or elsewhere? Starbucks, but very seldom
Dogs or cats? Dogs...the bigger the better
Jay Leno or David Letterman? Neither. They both get on my nerves.
DO YOU's
Do you smoke? Sadly, Yes, but I hope to be quit by the end of the year.
Do you sing? Yes
Do you want to get married? I was married or 11 years, and thought I never wanted to be married again, but when I found someone I was truly happy with, I couldn't wait to be married again, so after almost 3 years of being together, we were married on St. Patrick's day this year, and I could not be happier.
Do you believe in yourself? Sometimes, with some things.
Do you get along with your parents? Both of my parents have passed away
Do you go to church? No, but I do believe in God and I pray all the time.
Do you want children? I have 2
Do you drink? Very seldom
Do you like to travel by plane? Been on a plane once and went from Houston to San Antonio and it took about 30 minutes vs 3 hours. It wasn't too bad, but I love a good road trip
Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday morning? NO. I hate cartoons
Do you have a teddy bear? I do
Do you like thunderstorms? I don't
Do you play an instrument? I did (trumpet)
Do you think Jesus is great? Without a doubt
Do you have any friends of the gay preference? I do
Do you consider yourself a party person or more apt to stay at home? I love the party life, but I find that I stay home 99% of the time
HAVE YOU EVER
Have you ever fired a gun? I have
Have you ever loved someone? I have, and I do
Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? I'm sure
Have youe ever been with someone of the same sex? Negative
Have you ever been so drunk you don't remember the entire night? Yes
Have you ever cried for no reason? I have, and I have cried EVERY SINGLE DAY since June 6, 2008, when my mom passed away
Have you ever cut your own hair? I have been a licensed hair stylist for 12 years...I'm going to say yes
Have you ever skipped school? Yes
Have you ever bungee jumped? Yes
Have you ever punched someone? Yes
Have you ever been arrested? Yes
Have you ever broken into someone's house? No
Have you ever participated in a crime without getting caught? Not that I am aware of
SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE MATURE
List your top fears: Something happening to one of my kids, or something happening to me and leaving my kids behind
What bill do you hate paying the most? ALL OF THEM
What did you want to be when you were growing up? A hair stylist and a paramedic. I only made it to the EMT-Intermediate level.
How many colleges did you attend? 2
What errand/chore do you despise? Grocery shopping.
A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? I don't have any secrets
How many joints pop when you get out of bed in the morning? Hell if I know. I can  tell you its not my neck or back. I have not been able to pop either in almost 8 years
What is the biggest amount of money you have made from a yard sale? I have never had a yard sale
What do you get every time you go into a Wal-Mart? Too much of a bunch of shit I usually don't really need.
What are your views on marriage? I think everbody (even gays) should have the same rights to be married.
What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? Hollywood? Growing up I was always told I looked like Candice Cameron, and then when I was older and wore my hair really short and bleached, I was told I looked like Natalie Maines from the Dixie Chicks
Who from high school would you like to run into? There is no telling
Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? None. I live my life without regrets
If you could get away with it, who would you kill? Nobody
What famous person dead or alive would you like to have dinner with? Mick Foley
How do you want to die? I don't! I want to be a vampire and live forever
What do you want to achieve in life? I just want to be happy, and see to it that my kids have a good life and are successful and go to college.
How many jobs have you had? I don't know.
At this point in life, would you rather start a new career or relationship? Career
Number of drugs you have taken? 2
Your most missed memory? My mom and my grandfather. Yes, I miss my dad, but he was never around when I was growing up. He spent my childhood in prisons
What are your first thoughts upon waking up? Are my kids ok
What goal would you like to achieve this year? I want to go back to school, and still start my photography business
Who would you like to see right now? my mom
Are you still friends with your ex's? I am. We have kids together
What books are you reading (if any)? None at the moment
What are your regrets? I don't have any. We can not change the past, so there is no sense in regretting it. At the moment, it is what you wanted to do, so...it is what it is.
What song best describes your love life? No Clue
SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS
Who do you stalk on MySpace? Who gets on MySpace anymore?
Do you cheer for the bad guy? uhh, not usually.
What do you want when you are sick? my mom
What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? 92.9 (country)
Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? A parking lot I guess
What country would you most like to visit? There are a few
How many pillows do you sleep with? I have 2, but when I go to sleep I only use a very small corner of 1
What is the best way you document your life? I write/blog
WHAT'S THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND WHEN YOU HEAR....
Love and Romance...can be over rated at times, and I think Disney gives girls a false point of view
Music...couldn't live without it
School...I miss it
Politics...a bunch of bullshit, and a good way to piss people off
The internet...is a life sucking device that can build and break relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment