Monday, July 23, 2012

Why can't I get back into a normal sleeping habit?

Here it is, 1 o'clock in the morning, again, and I still up. I am not sure what time I went to bed last night, but I know it was late because we went to a wedding. I want to say it was somewhere around 3ish. I woke up at 6, fell back to sleep, and then woke up at I don't know what time, and then kept falling asleep off and on the rest of the day. Ugh.

We did get some disturbing news today....My brother in law works at Radio Shack and he was robbed at gunpoint yesterday! He is the manager, and it was him and another employee and 2 customers. A black male came into the store and pulled a gun out, and according to what the Hubs told me, my BIL immediately started handing over all the cash. The robber took all 4 of their cell phones, made my BIL unlock all the iPhones in the store, and then the robber locked them all in a bathroom. To my knowledge this guy has not been caught, and there is NO security camera footage because although they have cameras, they do not record. Why the hell not, I have NO clue. I was also told that one of the customers had a GPS on her phone and they were able to locate the phone to a house, but I have no idea what ever came out of it. We have not seen anything on the news about this either, which I also find a little disturbing.

Anyway, I guess that is about all for now. I am going to clean my kitchen and I guess watch tv until I pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment