Saturday, August 25, 2012

It is official....We are getting outta the Trailer Hood!

Yay! Today we went and singed the lease papers on the house, and as much as I hate moving, I could not be happier. The crappy part...school starts Monday and so I will be spending my day (probably arguing) enrolling the kids in their new schools.
It takes a freaking act of congress to get a child enrolled in school these days. True story. Such a pain in the ass, but it will be worth it this time.

Anyway, I have a lot on my mind right now, and so much I want to say, but I am holding back for the time being. Not wanting to stir up any bullshit, because I am not sure who secretly reads this blog. Normally I really would not give a rats ass, but I really am still trying to understand everything that is going on, and trying to see how it all plays out. We shall see...

My whole body is killing me, thanks to shopping all day, which I also hate. Detest, loath, whatever you want to call it. I want nothing more than to go get in my recliner with my kindle and pass out, but I really have a lot of shit to get done and less than a week to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new place!!! Moving sucks but it will totally be worth it once you guys get it done :) Hope you feel better, have an easy time enrolling the kiddos, and get everything done on time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl so happy for you guys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete