Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Just not feeling it

Today has been such a blah day. The Hubs had to get up at 5am (now yesterday) and be at work, and he will not be off until probably around 6 or 7, IF he doesn't take another job. I know I have said it a million times, and I am sure I will say it a million more times, but I really do not like when he works 24+ hours at a time. Sure the money is great, but I really enjoy when he is home. Strange as it may seem though, we actually talk more while he is at work that when he is home. lol. Don't get me wrong, we talk while he is home, and we play around, but, I don't know, it's silly.
I also understand why he works likes he does, and yes, it would be helpful if I worked and made a regular paycheck, and says things (never being really serious) about me getting a job, but then at the same time, he knows that we would not have the freedom of doing random, spur of the moment things like we are accustom to. When I did work, I would make in one month (not counting tips) what he makes in less than a week.
I have had some inquires about taking family pictures and engagement pictures, and if I could get this photography gig to pick up, we would be doing good. We want to pay this trailer off within 5 years (we now almost down 1) and then moving out of this hell hole and moving! We want to buy a house. After we get our house we will try to rent out this trailer or sale it, or something. Personally, I don't see us living here another 4 years, but that is just me. We both HATE it and so do the kids. We shall see.

Whoa, seems I have gotten a little of my subject of today...I have done nothing around the house today. Most of the day was spent sleeping and watching television, and then I took a friend and her daughter across town for her daughters softball practice and then back home. Such an exciting day, I know.

I take that back. I have been outside a few times today with the dogs. Lol. We are dog sitting for another friend of mine who is leaving later today for NOLA, and then Thursday her and 20 other family members will be boarding a cruise ship, headed for Cozumel. Oh how I wish I was going with them! I absolutely LOVE cruises, and I know there will be some major partying going on. Watch Carnival Cruise Lines, and Cozumel...You have no clue what is headed your way!

Anyway, until something exciting happens.......

1 comment:

  1. Wow it's great you have your goals so clearly mapped out.

    ReplyDelete