Monday, August 20, 2012

The Liebster Award

"The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome."

I Received my nomination from Jayme at young mums guide to survival and I have never been happier! Thank you so much Jayme!!!
The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the person who tagged you created and then make 11 questions of your own for the people you tag.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
Here are 11 things about me!!
  1. I am 34 years old.
  2. I got married on St. Patrick's Day this year.
  3. I have 2 kids.
  4. We have 3 dogs. Lou-Lou, Marley, and the newest is Gemma.
  5. I am a little OCD about a lot of stuff.
  6. I have an addiction to fountain Dr. Pepper, mostly from Mc Donalds.
  7. I wish I could blog like I did a few years ago.
  8. I am not crafty at all, but I like to pretend that I am.
  9. I hate shopping...of any kind
  10. Both of my parents have passed away.
  11. I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up.
The Questions I was asked:
1. Why do you love blogging? This is my personal outlet to vent, or whatever I feel like doing. Here lately I have found it hard to really write about anything and I have NO clue why. 

 2. If you could bring one person back to life, who would it be and why? My Mom. No doubt about it. She passes away June 6, 2008 and there has not been a day that has gone by that I have not thought about her and cried. I miss her more than words could ever say. I wish she could meet my new husband, and see how my kids have grown. 

3. What is your life long goal/s? Ugh, I detest this question! I have many goals and they will probably take my whole life to complete, does that count? 

4. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done in public? When I was probably in the 5th or 6th grade I would go to church with my neighbors. They went to a very well known church (now) LAKEWOOD. Anyway, my neighbor friends and I were sitting in children's church and all the girls were on one side, and all the boys on the other with an isle in the middle. I had an isle seat. It was freezing cold and I had my arms pulled into my shirt. We were playing a trivia game. Do you see where this is going yet? Well, like I said, we were playing a trivia game and the person who raised their hand first got to answer. They finally asked a question that I knew so I flung my hand up in the air. Yes, my arms were pulled into my shirt and folded across each other. When I flung my arm up, my shirt went flying across the room....TO THE BOYS SIDE!!!! Ugh. I never went back to children's church. We just always went to big church after that. 

5. What is your all time favorite  movie? Top Gun. I have no clue why. I am not a Tom Cruise fan, or Val Kilmer. 

6. What is the most thrilling thing you have ever done? I am a thrill junkie. I love a good adrenalin rush and I have done a lot of thrilling things so there is no way I can narrow it down to just one. When the tones drop for an ambulance being dispatched, and you really have no clue what is going on at the place you are being sent. Or being shot almost 300 feet in the air in a huge slingshot, that will get ya going! 

7. What piece of technology couldn't you live without? My iPhone and my big camera. Must have BOTH.

 8. What is your biggest fear? Something happening to my kids, or something happening to me in front of my kids.

9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I am pretty fond of Texas. The area that I am now, but I can assure you, I would not be living in this GHETTO ASS TRAILER HOOD!

10. Do you have any hobbies other than blogging? Sadly, I usually spend too many hours a day on Facebook to have hobbies. Lol. I love photography and I am currently building my own clientele.

11.Celebrity  crush? Sam Elliot.

So, here are my questions
1. What exactly made you create a blog?
2. Do you like controversial subjects/debates?
3. Are you doing exactly what you thought you would be doing in life?
4. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done in public?
5. What is the chorus to your favorite song?
6. Biggest pet peev?
7. If you could go anywhere right this minute, where would you go and why?
8. What is your biggest fear?
9. What is your favorite book/s?
10. Do you have any hobbies other than blogging?
11. What is the story with your spouse or significant other? 



  Some of my favorite blogs:



There are many more. I am going to do something a little DIFFERENT....If you have a blog, and you take time to sit and read other entries, then I pass THIS award to you!!!!! Let me know if you have accepted the challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment