Monday, January 14, 2013

Thank God that is over with

Well, here in Texas, football is now over with, for the most part. You see, this is a house divided, the Hubs is a die hard Cowboys fan, I am a Cowboys fan, and Keigan says she is a Cowboys fan, but Dawson, he has decided he is a Texans fan. I will give him credit by saying he has liked the Texans in years past, but last year he was all about the Jets. Umm, are the Jets still in the NFL? lol
I will be the first to tell you, I do not keep up with the NFL, I prefer college football, but to be honest, I don't even keep up with that anymore. I do not know all the football lingo, I do not know who plays what position for the most part, but I do know that it takes more than a quarterback to make or break a team. I also know that Texans fans are about the worst that I have ever seen. Let me correct that...MOST Texans fans. It's like they have "little man syndrome" or something. Yes, I know with football comes all the shit talking, but these guys like to dish it out but can't take it, and they want to talk so much shit they have no clue about. Fuck, at least the time to look up facts if you don't know. I will not lie, if I want to know something about the Cowboys, I look it up.
Right now the big cry is how Matt Schaub sucks, and Ohhh, the Texans made it to the play offs, and where are the Cowboys? Well, the Cowboys did not make it to the play offs, but let me say, I am confident enough in my team to say that if they had the season the Texans did, they would have made it further in the play offs than the Texans. Meaning, this is the second year in the history of the Texans franchise that they have made it to the play offs, and the they CHOKED for the second year in a row, in the second post season game each year. They want to talk about the Cowboys couldn't do it, blah blah. You are right....it only took them 6 years to make it to the play offs, and another 5 to the Superbowl. I will also be the first to admit, the Cowboys need to make some major changes in their organization if they want to ever see another Superbowl.

Now, enough about football, lets all get on with our lives, until next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment